99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.

99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.
WELCOME TO MY MAN CAVE BLOG.... JOIN ME ON THE ADVENTURE!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

THE 99 BEER COUNTDOWN TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL BEGINS.... FALSE START- 5 YARD PENALTY!


So 3 days back I said I was starting the 99 beer countdown to college football in 2 days... and I jumped the gun.  I'm actually starting it tomorrow.  

A few nights back I decided to google "days until college football".  I came across a site with a nice countdown calendar and it said 99 days would be yesterday.  I didn't read the small print... it had the first game to be played on August 25th. I can not yet find a college game to be played on Friday the 25th yet. It still was a day ahead of my calendar, there is a possibility it was an Australian or Asian website, which is a day ahead.  It'll probably happen due to TV money, but for now the first game I can find scheduled on August the 26th just happens to be one of the 12 most important games of the regular season... Oregon State vs. Colorado State... at noon that day.  Now why it that game one of the 12 most important... because it's an Oregon State game! Big fan, few others matter until Bowl Season.  If you want to follow a different team, start your own 99 beer countdown.

Anyways, I consider the 25th to be the first day before the football season (so far) so it'll be the day of my last beer countdown review... which makes tomorrow day one of the countdown.  Expect countdown posts to occur in the late even, for those of you east of me it may even be the next day if I post late enough.... Long post going nowhere.....

So here's a very short free review... MicheloB Ultra -  tastes like beer, 4.2% alcohol, little in the way of hops, and not hard on low carb diets at 2.6 grams of carbs per 12 oz bottle.  I happen to be OK with it, some/many of my friends wouldn't touch it.

So the true countdown begins tomorrow.... and I'm going to do my best at avoiding mass market beers and stick with Micros.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment