99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.

99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.
WELCOME TO MY MAN CAVE BLOG.... JOIN ME ON THE ADVENTURE!

Friday, May 19, 2017

99 beers/days til College Football!!!


Today (what is left of it) is officially day one of my 99 beer countdown to football season.  Nutcrusher Peanut Butter Porter by Wild Ride Brewing in Redmond, Oregon.

Nutcrusher has been one of my favorite beers the last couple years. My wife and I first discovered it driving through Redmond and trying tastes at the brewery.  I'm a fan of porters during the winter months, and this one has a very peanutty flavor with a mild hint of chocolate. It's a bit reminiscent of a reese's peanut butter cup. I do not find it as chocolate forward as most chocolate porters can be.

This is not a hoppy beer, I'm thinking the IBUs are at 18. IBU stands for International Bitterness Units and is a scale of bitterness levels. Alcohol content is at 6%.

98 more to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment