99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.

99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.
WELCOME TO MY MAN CAVE BLOG.... JOIN ME ON THE ADVENTURE!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

So I go to the store and ask.... "I need 99 bottles of beer. Do you have any suggestions?"




















Well, I didn't really say that (I kind of wanted to though just to see the reaction) but I did take a look at the selection of beers at Corvallis Brewing Supply.  Here's their selection of un-refrigerated beer.  Most of those are on the higher end price-wise, and frankly I'm not ready to go that route for this project just yet.  Luckily they do have a decent selection of favorably priced cold beers as well.  Today was just a look-see day, and the Corvallis area has a few places with a very good beer selection.

  Later,

  Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment