99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.

99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.
WELCOME TO MY MAN CAVE BLOG.... JOIN ME ON THE ADVENTURE!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL COUNTDOWN: ONLY 97 BEERS TO GO!


Tonight's beer is the first beer I've ever had from Humboldt Brewery in California.  Back in the day Humboldt county used to have a reputation as a big supplier of a certain illegal recreational herb.  This company seems to celebrate that with the addition of hemp to a few of their brews.

  Now I've really enjoyed some nut-browns over the years, but straight browns not so much, I find a lot of them have a certain background flavor that I don't care for that much, but this one I really don't notice.  This particular brown beer touts the addition of hemp.  I personally don't notice much of any kind of taste in particular that might be plant-like, but I do quite enjoy this beer.

I couldn't find the IBU listing on this beer.  It has a 5.7% alcohol content.

I'm  feeling kinda hungry, guess I'll head to the kitchen.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment