99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.

99 bottles of beer on my wall?? Man cave blog.
WELCOME TO MY MAN CAVE BLOG.... JOIN ME ON THE ADVENTURE!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

It's a new day.....

I had this "great idea" last year.... 99 beer countdown to college football season.  Turned out after about 8-10 days I wasn't keeping up with the posting, but I did keep up with the beer for about 20 days, at which point it looked like I had a lot of catching up to do.... plus I put on about 4-6 pounds in that time, and it was starting to feel more like a 99 day count down to diabetes... so I bagged it.

I hadn't planned on waiting this long to get something back up, but I might as well start up again. 

My wife is getting tired of looking at my little collection of beers on the mostly empty shelves and I totally get it. One thing I have been putting up from time to time that she does enjoy looking at though is tin tackers.  Tin tackers, for those who aren't aware of them, are those little tin product advertising signs.  I'm slowly starting a small collection of them, gathered from various micro breweries, to put up on the wall in the basement.  I've got a few out there, mostly from Oregon breweries at this point, and hope to pick up more in the future as I travel around.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll be posting more frequently in the future.

Aloha

  Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment